Setting Direction Identifying the Contexts for Change
This micro skills course will help you explore how to be aware of the range of factors to be taken into account when identifying the contexts for change.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
This session will support you to:
- Demonstrate awareness of the political, social, technical, economic, organisational and professional environment
- Understand and interpret relevant legislation and accountability frameworks
- Anticipate and prepare for the future by scanning for ideas, best practice and emerging trends that will have an impact on health outcomes
- Develop and communicate aspirations
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.