Setting Direction Evaluating Impact
This micro skills course will explore how outcomes are measured and evaluated in practice, how to take corrective action where necessary and how to justify your decisions.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
This session will support you to:
- Test and evaluate new service options
- Standardise and promote new approaches
- Overcome barriers to implementation
- Formally and informally disseminate good practice
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.