Self Awareness in Communication
This micro skills course explains the importance of self-awareness and reflection in end of life care.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe how reflection improves self-awareness in communication;
- Discuss the impact of your own style on those with whom you communicate;
- Describe the impact of your style on your own well being and job satisfaction;
- Outline strategies for improving your self-awareness about communication
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.