Sample Processing and DNA Extraction
The 100,000 Genomes Project requires staff working in molecular genetics and histopathology laboratories at Genomic Medicine Centres to adhere to a set of new protocols for both the handling and processing of blood and tumour samples. This series of films has been developed in line with Genomics England protocol to support GMC staff.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify different professional groups and agencies involved in the care of children and young peoples mental health
- Describe the roles and functions of different professional groups and agencies involved in the care of children and young peoples mental health
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.