Risk Factors for IP Fetal Hypoxia
This micro skills course will identify the main antenatal, intrapartum and evolving risk factors for intrapartum fetal hypoxia.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the main risk factors for the development of intrapartum hypoxia in the full maternal obstetric and antenatal history
- Identify the main intrapartum risk factors for the development of intrapartum hypoxia
- Describe the importance of evolving risk in labour
- Discuss the role of the admissions test
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.