Review auditee documentation
This micro skills course describes the skills and knowledge required to prepare for and participate in a quality audit as a member of a quality audit team. The types of audits may include external or internal systems audits or process or product/service audits. The process includes reviewing designated documentation; identifying and developing checklists and audit related documentation; preparing audit schedules; gathering, analysing and evaluating information; and reporting findings to the lead auditor.
It applies to individuals with a broad knowledge of the quality auditing environment who analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources to provide solutions to auditing issues, including unpredictable quality auditing problems.
What will I learn?
- Where applicable, review auditees previous quality audits to establish possible impact on the conduct of the current audit
- Request relevant organisational documents from auditee, and review and check the adequacy of these documents
- Amend reviewed documents, and determine and source any further documentation required
- Resolve issues which arise with auditee and relevant parties
- This skills course may contain references to Australian laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This skills course may not be available in your country.
- This skills course is delivered by a certified Talisium trainer and assessor in your workplace and requires active student participation including practical skills demonstrations for assessment.