Renal Failure Diagnosis and Management
This micro skills course outlines the definition and common causes of acute and chronic renal failure. By the end of the micro skills course you should be able to list the common causes of renal failure and describe how renal failure should be managed.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define the different types of renal failure and the main causes;
- Explain the systemic complications of renal failure;
- Recognise the risks of anaesthesia in patients with renal failure
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.