Reliability and Sustainability
This micro skills course explores the importance of reliability, spread and sustainability within quality improvement projects.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of reliability, spread and sustainability within quality improvement projects
- Describe four levels of systems reliability
- Evaluate local system reliability
- Describe effective methods for spreading improvement
- Describe effective methods for sustaining improvement
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.