Radiation Protection in Radionuclide Therapy: Part 1
This session will cover a broad range of radionuclide therapy. The focus is on radioiodine therapy for thyrotoxicosis. However, many of the radiation protection issues are generic and also apply to other therapies.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Apply a basic risk assessment for patients returning home
- Describe contact restrictions for a routine out-patient visit
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.