The micro skills course describes the in-house quality assurance (QA) programme that is recommended in Report 91 of the Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine (IPEM). It will cover general x-ray tubes and generators and fluoroscopic and fluorographic x-ray imaging systems. The micro skills course will explain which factors affect the outcome of the tests and what action to take if tolerance limits are breached.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the Level A tests recommended for general x-ray tubes and generators
- Identify the Level A tests recommended for fluoroscopic and fluorographic x-ray systems
- Describe how to do the tests
- Explain what factors affect the outcome of the tests
- Decide what action to take based on the test results
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.