Quality Assurance and Quality Control
This session will explain the importance of quality control of nuclear medicine instrumentation. It will describe some of the routine tests that should be carried out and indicate further tests that may be required.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of quality control of nuclear medicine instrumentation
- Describe some of the daily and weekly checks that should be performed on equipment
- Identify additional checks that should be performed at longer intervals
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.