Public Health Aspects of Age Related Macular Degeneration
This micro skills course will provide an overview of ARMD from a public health perspective.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Ophthalmologists
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the epidemiology of ARMD;
- Explain the importance of health promotion and disease prevention;
- Describe the direct and indirect costs of ARMD;
- Explain the cost-effectiveness of health promotion;
- Describe the topical issues related to anti-VEGF therapy
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.