Psychosocial Assessment in Dermatology Practice
This micro skills course will discuss the psychosocial assessment of dermatology patients and provide tools to aid assessment in practice.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
British Association of Dermatologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise the value in looking for connections between dermatology patients’ thoughts, feelings, and behaviour
- Describe how anxiety and depression may present in dermatology practice
- Identify assessment tools to aid psychosocial assessment
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.