Psychological Interventions for Dermatology Patients
By the end of this micro skills course you will be able to describe the role of some primary care psychological interventions that may be of use for dermatology patients.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
British Association of Dermatologists
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the role of psychological support available for dermatology patients;
- Provide examples of working with psychosocial distress in people with skin conditions
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.