This micro skills course will review the reciprocal impact of changes in psychological development in adolescence including cognitive, emotional and behavioural development. The micro skills course will also consider what impact these developmental changes have on self-management of long-term illness during adolescence.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the difference between concrete and abstract thinking
- Describe components contributing to the development of self-concept
- Identify factors that influence the development of self-esteem
- Consider the reciprocal impact of psychological development and long-term illness
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.