Proptosis and Orbital Masses
This micro skills course describes common causes and most common malignant causes of proptosis in children, their typical clinical presentations and imaging features and which imaging features on computed tomography (CT) or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) can help to distinguish them.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the main causes of extraocular masses causing proptosis in children;
- Describe the imaging features which can be used to help distinguish the different causes of;
- Extraocular masses;
- Optic nerve sheath complex masses in children
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.