Production of x-rays
This micro skills course describes how x-rays are produced for use in patient diagnosis. It introduces the learner to the components of an x-ray tube and their functions.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the major components of an x-ray tube
- Explain the purpose of each of the components
- Explain the difference between stationary and rotating anode x-ray tubes
- Explain the purpose of an x-ray generator
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.