Practicalities Around Death Care
This micro skills course covers the practicalities around death care including end of life care planning, organ donation, statutory requirements, arrangements and care for the child’s body after death and funeral and bereavement services.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain end of life care planning
- Outline the statutory requirements needed after death
- Describe the arrangements which need to be made for the child’s body after death
- List some funeral and bereavement services available
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.