Practical Issues in Neuropathic Pain Medicine
This micro skills course reviews the pharmacology of some of the common drugs used to treat neuropathic pain and considers the practical aspects of using these drugs, including a review of the current evidence for their use.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain how neuropathic pain medications work when used in chronic pain medicine;
- Describe the problems and side-effects associated with use of antineuropathic agents generally;
- Describe the problems and side-effects associated with use of antineuropathic agents in special populations
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.