Practical Approaches to Improving Adherence and Concordance
This micro skills course explores ways to develop strategies to help young people and their families to follow agreed treatment regimes. The micro skills course features general ideas, as well as specific practical tips, and includes video clips.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Paediatrics and Children's Health
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Take a history of non-adherence
- List six different practical strategies for enhancing adherence
- Identify other people or agencies who can help the young person achieve better adherence
- Identify approaches to engage with young people and parents
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.