Pagets Disease of the Nipple and Extra-mammary Pagets Disease
This micro skills course describes several patients presenting with mammary and extra-mammary Pagets disease. The clinical approach for diagnosis and management of these rare conditions will be illustrated during this micro skills course.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise how patients with Paget’s disease of the nipple and extra-mammary Paget’s disease present to dermatologists
- Diagnose and investigate Paget’s disease of the nipple and extra-mammary Paget’s disease, and be aware of their histological features
- Learn how to manage various presentations and recognise diseases associated with these two conditions
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.