Paediatric ERGs and VEP
This micro skills course covers how visual electrophysiology can be applied in young children and how combining ERG/VEP findings contributes to diagnosis and monitoring in paediatric ophthalmology clinics.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Ophthalmologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise the clinical indications for paediatric visual electrophysiology
- Describe how visual electrophysiology tests can be used together to localise the site of visual pathway dysfunction
- Interpret the findings as a snapshot in time within clinical context
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.