This micro skills course examines the sort of information used by healthcare organisations to assess their performance and considers how this information can be used to improve performance. This micro skills course supports leadership development in the clinical setting.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the range of information that can be helpful in indicating performance
- Explain the formal mechanisms and approaches to organisational performance management in the NHS
- Analyse the information provided in a case study to identify key performance issues for a service and decide what actions may be necessary
- Consider how information about performance can be used to inform future plans
- Explore how performance is measured and managed in your own service
- Demonstrate your contribution to leadership by identifying appropriate performance indicators in your service
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.