Obtaining the Image
The micro skills course describes what digital images are and how they are stored and used.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the key characteristics of digital images
- Compare and contrast computed radiography and direct digital radiography
- Explain the role of image display in maintaining a diagnostic image
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of digital images, in particular the role of PACS and image security
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.