Non-malignant Life Limiting Diseases
This micro skills course covers the broad range of non-malignant life limiting conditions and how they affect patients and the people who care for them.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the range of diagnostic groups of non-malignant life limiting diseases
- Explain the challenges to diagnosis and prognosis that these diseases represent, especially in children
- Outline the need for anticipatory treatment to pre-empt foreseeable developments in these conditions over time
- Explain key ethical issues surrounding the treatment of these conditions
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.