Non-epileptic Attack Disorders
This micro skills course looks at paroxysmal episodes that mimic epilepsy in children and when/where parents should go for further advice.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the symptoms of common conditions that may look like epileptic seizures but are not;
- Explain who can provide advice should a potentially epileptic event occur;
- Outline the action that may be taken if diagnosis of the condition is uncertain or suggests further investigation is required
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.