Neurology and Neurosurgery Headache
This micro skills course will review the neurosurgical causes of headache, in particular bleeding in the brain and space-occupying lesions.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Surgeons of England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Apply the principles of the Monroe-Kelly doctrine with respect to headache
- List the characteristics of common space-occupying lesions
- Distinguish between subarachnoid haemorrhage and intracerebral haemorrhage, and explain the relevant pathophysiology, investigations and complications
- List common neurosurgical causes of headache
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.