Monitoring Systems of Care
This micro skills course explains the term outcomes, the methods commonly used to assess quality, and the contribution of monitoring to ensuring standards are met and that there is equity of provision and outcome. This micro skills course supports the development of leadership in the clinical setting.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the meaning of outcomes in the context of system wide clinical services
- State the mechanisms used to assess quality and outcomes
- Identify opportunities where systems of care might benefit from assessing the quality of provision and service
- Explain the steps that would be necessary to bring a more systematic approach to monitor the outcome of provision
- Develop your leadership by recommending appropriate outcome measures for your service
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.