This micro skills course describes the skills and knowledge required to research information about compliance and ethical practice responsibilities, and then develop and monitor policies and procedures to meet those responsibilities. This micro skills course applies to people working in roles with managerial responsibility for legal and ethical compliance in small to medium sized organisations. There may or may not be a team of workers involved.
What will I learn?
- Evaluate work practices for non-compliance on an ongoing basis, and implement modifications
- Maintain and update required accreditations or certifications
- Refer issues or breaches of ethical or legal practice to relevant people
- This skills course may contain references to Australian laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This skills course may not be available in your country.
- This skills course is delivered by a certified Talisium trainer and assessor in your workplace and requires active student participation including practical skills demonstrations for assessment.
What should I know before commencing this?
Research information required for legal compliance. Determine ethical responsibilites. Develop and communicate policies and procedures.