Model for Improvement and Other Models
This micro skills course introduces a model for improvement and plan-do-study-act cycle.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the Model for Improvement
- Describe the key components of the Model for Improvement
- Explain goal and aim setting
- Explain Shewhart’s plan-do-study-act cycle
- Describe implementing a change
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.