Minimising Risk in Healthcare Organisations
This micro skills course defines risk and via the presentation of various clinical situations, discusses approaches to the management of risk. This micro skills course contributes to the development of leadership in a clinical setting.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define risk management generally and explain how it applies within the clinical context and to the concept of leadership
- Identify and critique current policies and protocols used locally to manage risk
- Describe and categorise potential sources of risk within your area of work
- Describe commonly used tools and techniques for managing risk
- Through consideration of a case study, demonstrate your contribution to leadership by identifying how risk can be systematically managed
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.