This micro skills course reviews the indications for microabrasion and describes the techniques used to carry out this procedure.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the common causes of intrinsic tooth staining
- Identify two contraindications to carrying out microabrasion
- List five items used during the microabrasion process
- List two types of treatment used to further reduce the visibility of tooth stains after microabrasion
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.