Managing the Menopause
This micro skills course will consider the various management options available to women in managing their menopause and associated symptoms, to facilitate informed decision-making using a holistic approach.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise the concerns that may be presented by women going through the menopause
- Advise women on general and specific lifestyle issues that may be helpful at the menopause
- Discuss the various therapeutic options available for the control of menopausal symptoms
- Assess whether HRT is a suitable option for your patient
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.