Managing Common Vaginal Bleeding Problems
This micro skills course will help GPs to offer first-line management for common complaints regarding vaginal bleeding, including heavy bleeding, painful bleeding, bleeding between periods, and absent or irregular bleeding.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and potential findings of abdominal and pelvic examination
- Describe the indications for and potential value of any investigations that can be initiated in primary care
- List the options for first-line management of heavy menstrual bleeding and referral criteria
- List the options for first-line management of painful menstrual bleeding and referral criteria
- List the options for first-line management of intermenstrual bleeding and referral criteria
- List the options for first-line management of irregular or absent menstrual bleeding and referral criteria
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.