Managing CFS/ME in Adolescence
This micro skills course introduces the learner to the management of chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) in young people. It examines the different interventions and strategies and when it is most appropriate to use these.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Paediatrics and Children's Health
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise the principles of managing CFS/ME in young people
- Describe effective management techniques for treating CFS/ME in young people
- Identify how to apply different management strategies
- Identify what to include in a treatment package and when to refer for specialist help
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.