Management of Oral Ulcerations
This micro skills course aims to cover the common causes of oral ulceration, as well as the management options available in both general practice and the specialist setting.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define oral ulceration
- Explain how to assess and examine patients with oral ulceration
- Classify the different causes of oral ulceration
- Describe how to manage simple cases of oral ulceration
- Recognise complex oral ulceration patients and know when to refer patients
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.