Management of Eustachian Tube Dysfunction and Otitis Media
This micro skills course from NHS Health Education England looks at how Eustachian tube dysfunction can progress to otitis media. It identifies the various classifications of otitis media and outlines treatments for otitis media.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the progression from Eustachian tube dysfunction to otitis media
- Identify management options for Eustachian tube dysfunction
- Identify management options for otitis media
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.