Management of Erosion
This micro skills course describes how to identify dental erosion and the different treatment options available.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the rationale for monitoring and how best to do this
- Identify the structural changes to eroded enamel and dentine
- Describe different treatment options available for restoring eroded teeth
- List clinical techniques used to restore eroded teeth
- Identify when to apply reversible treatment modalities in simple cases
- Explain when to use more complex treatment strategies in severe erosion
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.