Lower Limb Foot
This micro skills course acquaints the learner with the bony and ligamentous anatomy of the foot and describes the maintenance of the arches of the foot.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Surgeons of England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the minimum monitoring requirements for all anaesthetised patients and understand their limitations
- Establish the requirements for additional monitoring in specific types of surgery, or for individual patient need
- Identify the monitoring standards applicable to anaesthesia of patients in theatre and non-theatre environments
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.