Long-Acting Reversible Contraception Overview
This micro skills course addresses the long-acting reversible methods of contraception, including their effectiveness, thus ensuring knowledge of how to access these methods of contraception for our patients.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the Long-Acting Reversible Contraceptives LARCs
- State the effectiveness of LARCs and how they work
- Explain the factors that can make LARCs unsafe
- Explain what a patient needs to know to enable them to make an informed decision to use a LARC
- Explain who LARCs can/should be offered to and why
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.