Local Risk Factors for Periodontitis
This micro skills course will provide an introduction to the variety of local risk factors, focusing particularly on iatrogenic risk factors.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List and describe the various types of local risk factors
- Identify the presence of iatrogenic local risk factors
- Discuss how the design of restorations and appliances can minimise the formation of local risk factors
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.