Level 3 – Introduction: Attaining and Maintaining Safeguarding Competences
This introduction sets the scene for six further Level 3 Safeguarding Children and Young People micro skills courses. Each micro skills course examines a common safeguarding micro skills course. You will explore what safeguarding children means for you as a member of clinical staff working with children, young people and/or their parents/carers and how you work with others to protect children and promote their health and well-being.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define your role as a health care professional in relation to safeguarding children;
- Identify any gaps in your current level of knowledge and skills in relation to safeguarding children
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.