Level 1 Assessment – Pathophysiology: Normal Fetal Heart Rate Pattern
This is the assessment for the Level 1 Pathway in the Fetal Monitoring (eFM) course. This assessment will cover all the ‘knowledge micro skills courses’ in this level, and must be successfully completed before working through the next level. To pass this Level 1 assessment, and unlock the Level 2 assessment, a score of 80% is required. You can attempt this assessment as many times as necessary.
What will I learn?
- Before commencing this assessment you should have completed the following sessions:
- History and Rationale for EFM (191-1001)
- Care of Women (191-2001)
- Guidelines for Low Risk Labours (191-2002)
- Intermittent Auscultation (191-1005)
- Pathophysiology of CTG (191-3008)
- The Normal CTG (191-3001)
- Education and Training (191-5001)
- Governance and Administrative Issues (191-5002)
- Labour and Birth (191-1007)
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.