Last Few Days of Life
This micro skills course covers the last few days of a child/young person’s life including the diagnosis of ‘dying’, the emotions experienced by families, symptoms, planning and care.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the difficulty in diagnosing dying
- Explain the emotional rollercoaster often experienced by families
- State and plan for the preferred place for end of life care
- Define a ‘good death’
- State the symptoms that occur towards the end of life
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.