IUT: Summary of Method v4.7
This micro skills course is designed to give an overview of the intrauterine methods, their effectiveness, advantages and disadvantages. This micro skills course is aimed at those who already have a basic knowledge of the methods.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe intrauterine contraceptive methods, including their modes of action and efficacy;
- List the advantages and disadvantages of intrauterine contraceptive methods
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.