Introduction to Principles of ACP
This micro skills course provides an introduction to advance care planning within the context of the end of life care.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Discuss what patients might expect of staff who initiate advance care planning (ACP) conversations
- List the key elements of ACP conversations and the skills that professionals require to conduct them
- Examine some of the factors that influence the pace and direction of an ACP conversation
- Evaluate how confident you are in engaging in an ACP conversation
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.