Introduction to Improvement Science
This micro skills course introduces the concept of quality improvement.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define the terms ‘quality’ and ‘quality improvement’ in terms of healthcare;
- Summarize how quality improvement differs from audit and research;
- Explain the need for quality improvement in terms of patient safety and financial implications;
- Describe how quality improvement affects the work of the clinical anaesthetist
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.