Introduction to Dental Trauma
This micro skills course describes the prevalence, causes and risk factors for dento-alveolar trauma. The need for a specific trauma history as well as an accurate diagnosis will also be highlighted.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Cite the prevalence of dento-alveolar trauma for UK children
- Describe the causes of dento-alveolar injury
- List the main risk factors for dental trauma
- Outline the key points of importance that should be covered in a trauma history and examination
- Identify different injury types
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.