Introducing and Using a Developmental Journal
This micro skills course gives details of the range of Developmental Journals for children and young people of different ages and with different developmental support needs. It also covers how the journals can be used in practice.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Paediatrics and Children's Health
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the set of Developmental Journals and their target populations
- Explain the features of journals and how these features are used
- Describe how using a journal can be integrated into key working
- Explain how a journal can be used in a two-year check, an Education, Health and Care (EHC) assessment and in education, care and health settings
- Plan how to introduce the use of a journal to a family
- Customise the presentation of a journal to individual needs
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.