This micro skills course is a guide to intraosseous anaesthesia. It will include background theory, indications and clinical application.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the indications and contraindications for intraosseous anaesthesia
- Describe the basic technique of intraosseous anaesthesia
- Discuss the difference between the three most popular intraosseous anaesthetic systems currently on the market
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.